1. Go into a press-up position with your hands shoulder-width apart and your back straight. 2. Get lower till your chest nearly reaches the floor, then push it up rapidly. 3. Clap your hands before you go right to another push-up.
1. Put your feet on a bench with your hands on the ground. 2. Take your body down to the point where your chest nearly touches the ground. 3. Push your body back to the beginning position while trying to squeeze your chest.
1. Go into the position of the plank. Place your hands pretty close together and beneath your chest. 2. Do the same method as the regular push-up. 3. The elbows should bend back into the body like the arms bend and straighten.
1. Begin in an elevated plank posture with your hands directly beneath your shoulders, and your neck relaxed. 2. Take your chest to the floor, maintaining your elbows close to the rib cage. 3. Drop to the knees to make it simpler, but keep the base tight and maintain a straight line from the shoulders to the hips. 4. For an additional challenge, lower smoothly for 3 counts, then push back to 1 count.
1. Start with hands on a solid chair or table right beneath your shoulders with fingertips pointing to your body. 2. Widen your legs forward, holding your toes bent upwards and heels on the surface. 3. Gradually flex elbows to lower butt for 3 counts onto the floor, then move quickly back up for 1 count. Keep repeating.